21 anos e um dia

vincent delerm - sur les avalanches
camera obscura - roman holiday
guillemots - annie, let's not wait
bloc party - i still remember
someone still loves you boris yeltsin - pangea
the triffids - suntrapper
albert hammond jr. - everyone gets a star
clap your hands say yeah - satan said dance
teenage fanclub - it's all in my mind
rob crow - ring
bear colony - hospital rooms aren't for lovers
of montreal - heimdalsgate like a promethean curse
joan as a police woman - anyone
--------------------------------------------------
field music - tell me keep me
gorillaz - every planet we reach is dead
gruff rhys - epynt (tinha que passar esta música, era inevitável)
gruff rhys - the colour of king arthur
gruff rhys - ffrwydriad yn y ffufafen
nouvelle vague - sweet and tender hooligan
jarvis - baby's coming back to me
boa morte - spade song
sigur rós - glosoli
cyann and ben - recurring
gruff rhys - candylion
the national lights - swimming in the swamp
headlights - lions


Rui Oliveira

Etiquetas: ,

1 Respostas a “21 anos e um dia”

  1. # Anonymous Flash Poker

    In my opinion, it is an interesting question, I will take part in discussion. I know, that together we can come to a right answer.  

Enviar um comentário

O Rádio é um Gajo Estranho

Programas da RUC

Links



XML

Powered by Blogger